A.A. Arden is a Home Performance Contractor
Which simply means we run our own independent program based on Building Performance Institute ("BPI") standards in association with many incentive-based programs, allowing our customer to make one simple call to:
- Verify eligibility for incentives
- Schedule a home energy assessment
- contract with the homeowner to perform recommended energy saving measures
- perform installation of recommended measures
A.A. Arden's quality control representatives will ensure the proper installation for all energy measures -"RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
Our building performance retrofit programs take advantage of today's advanced industry diagnostic tools and procedures. This helps us diagnose problem areas and assemblies within a structure, allowing us to formulate an action plan that can reduce a building's energy consumption, increase comfort and provide a safe and healthy environment. Our technicians are proficient in:
- Blower door technology - Allowing us to determine the volume of energy leakage and draft in a home or building.
- Duct blast testing - Identifies the leakage in an HVAC system's duct work and volume of energy loss from heating and air-conditioning systems.
- Infrared cameras - Provides imagery of a thermal envelope allowing the ability to find heating and cooling loss from your home.
- Combustion appliance zone testing -Measurement and evaluation of heat and hot water systems and the overall safety and efficiency of the system. Carbon monoxide levels are tested both within the system and in the abient air through spillage of carbon monoxide ("CO") that is generated by an appliance during combustion. We determine it's safety levels in accordance with Building Performance Institute (BPI) standards; determines backdraft safety of the CO levels entering the home using worst-case depressurization testing, thus ensuring a positive flow of toxins safely up the chimney flue.